Happiness is Real When Shared — Travel Together in Minibus
Nothing can ever match the joy the traveling together with friends and family! But what if you just cannot skip that ‘last-minute-booking’ habit and get separate seats? Well, redBus now has a perfect solution for you with its minibus rentals!
redBus has a vast network in the transportation sector. While it is the largest platform in the world for online bus ticket booking, it also offers a vehicle renting system. One can rent various vehicles like cars, minibus (including a 20 seater bus), tempo traveller, etc. via redBus in different cities across India. A lot of service providers trust redBus. A minibus rental is also available via redBus. It is quite a spacious vehicle and can carry a large group of passengers across cities. Let us see more details about minibus rentals via redBus.
Benefits of travelling by minibus rented via redBus
• You can customise your trip according to your preferences. You can stop at multiple places and can stay as long as you want. It is best for sightseeing in any city; you can spend as much time you want at any particular tourist attraction/pilgrimage site. In the case of public transport, you can only choose from fixed stop points and have to search/wait for them also sometimes.
• redBus offers you many options to choose from. You can compare the rates of a minibus on rent of different service providers and can select the best one. You will also know the amount that will be spent on your trip in advance. redBus has a huge network and will provide you service across PAN India.
• Large group of family/friends can travel together in a minibus. It is the perfect vehicle to have fun and stay connected while on your trip. You can also get a driver who knows about the travel routes via redBus and can fully enjoy your trip without the hassle of handling the vehicle. You can get a local driver who knows his way around the city hired in and can save a lot of your time while travelling.
• It saves you from lurking in the crowd for public transport and also saves your time. There is also a risk of theft and other anti-social activities in public transport vehicles. Due to the present Covid-19 scenario, one would prefer not to be stuck in crowded places. A minibus on rental for your journey will give you safe travel experience.
• You will get authentic services with the help of redBus which will save your time and money. redBus does not levy any unnecessary charges on its users and is trusted by many people across the globe.
• One can choose the size of a minibus on rent from an 18-seater bus, 20-seater bus, 22-seater bus, 25-seater, etc. via redBus depending upon the size of your group travelling together.
Cities covered by redBus rental
redBus provides its services across many cities of India like Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi NCR, Delhi, Visakhapatnam, Ahmedabad, Mysore, etc. You can easily check the availability of minibus on rent in any city through the informative online rental platform via redBus. redBus is also planning to increase its rental services in as many cities as possible. You can also hire vehicles for long routes at an economical price via redBus.
Amenities offered in minibus rented via redBus
One can choose between an AC minibus or a Non-AC minibus via redBus. The amenities depend on the type of minibus hired. You can see the amenities offered by any minibus in advance via redBus. There are economical as well as luxury services available on redBus for each section of the society. The amenities offered by different minibuses rented via redBus are:
• Disposable Seat Covers
• Seat Pouch
• Reading Light
• Push-back Seats
• Charging Point
• Music System
• Central Television
How to book a minibus on rent via redBus?
The steps to book a minibus on rent with the help of redBus are as follows:
• Open the redBus mobile application or visit the website www.redbus.in. You will see the sections ‘City of Hire’, ‘Starting Point’, ‘Destination’ visible on the interface. Enter your trip details in the respective sections as mentioned above and click on the ‘Hire’ button on the same page. Follow this link https://www.redbus.in/bus-hire/minibus to jump directly to the redBus bus hire page.
• You have to enter the date and time on which you want to rent the vehicle and on which date you will return it. You also have to enter the number of passengers travelling. You get to choose between AC or Non-AC vehicles. You will be asked about multiple stop points (if any) and one-way trip or round trip on the same page. After entering all the details as mentioned earlier click on the ‘Next’ button. You can also add any extra requests about the type of vehicle or services required
• Enter your name, mail-id, and mobile number on the next page and click on the ‘Submit’ button
• Verify your mobile number via the OTP received from redBus
• You will receive quotations from different service providers based on your entered trip details. You can compare and choose the best suited and can move to the payment process
• The payment process of redBus is fully secured and trusted, and you have to make half of the total payment in advance to confirm your rental on your entered date and time. The rest of the payment is made at the time of starting the journey. You will receive your booking details on the contact information provided
• You can talk to redBus customer support executive in case of any confusion or can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
A minibus trip with your family/friends will give you a memorable travel experience where you can fully enjoy your trip without the tension of conveyance at late night or any hour of the day. If you have a large group of people travelling together and are also accompanying children, then you should have a safe travel experience in a minibus. You will stay close to your family and can do a minibus party together while also enjoying your trip. redBus also eases a lot of work for you, and one can easily find various minibus on rentals in different cities. A minibus for family rented via redBus will be safe and will also save a lot of your money.