Planning for an office trip with a large group of people requires proper management and care. Choosing a suitable vehicle for the office trip or seminar becomes of utmost importance. The idea of using cars to accommodate a large group of employees baffles the mind. Adding the lack of space and the traffic makes it practically impossible to navigate and reach the destination in different cars. So, why not hire a bus/minibus through redBus Hire service?
redBus understands the need for comfort and enjoyment while travelling and therefore brings you the perfect option for an office trip for a large group of people. Instead of renting several cars, it makes sense to hire a single vehicle from redBus Hire with seating capacity as per your needs. With one bus doing the job, the trip will not only be economical but comfortable and relaxing.
How to book a bus from redBus Hire for an office trip?
With a user-friendly interface, getting a minibus on rent is quick and hassle-free on the redBus Hire app or website. Follow the few steps to get your traveller bus on rent:
- Go to the redBus official website or app and click on the Bus Hire tab.
- Enter the trip details, including city and journey route.
- Next, add other details, including pick up and drop location, travel dates, outstation/local trip, etc.
- The result displays price quotations and several bus options to choose from.
- Select the bus based on your needs and make the advanced payments through a secure payment gateway.
- The bill is sent to the email, and once you get the confirmation mail, the booking is complete.
Types of buses to choose from for office trip redBus Hire
redBus offers various traveller bus on rent with seating capacities varying from 15 seats to as high as 50 seats. redBus had collaborated with different operators offering Ac and non-AC minibuses, Volvo buses, and luxury buses in the country with fully online booking and payment, necessary amenities, and fair pricing.
The buses and minibus on rent price are moderate and affordable, keeping the mind the needs of the travelers. While several other bus operators are available across the country, choosing redBus traveller bus on rent eliminates the possibility of middlemen charges and advanced booking charges. The pricing varies depending on the bus and operators, and there are several discounts and offers available too.
Amenities offered on Bus Hire buses
While the amenities vary from operator to operator, all the buses have some basic features to ensure a comfortable trip.
- Push back seats with ample leg space for maximum comfort.
- AC/Non-Ac options
- First Aid Box
- LED TV (optional)
- Musical Player (optional)
- Ample storage space
- Charging points
- On-call customer care service
Why choose redBus Hire service?
redBus is a popular bus service provider and believes in travelling with comfort and security. Millions of satisfied customers are the result of its exemplary service. There are many bus operators available all across the country, but redBus ensures fair and transparent prices with flexibility in terms of itinerary.
- redBus has access to almost 10,000 buses, covering over 60,000 routes throughout the country.
- Buses come equipped with a 24-hour tracking device and provide a real-time tracking option.
- redBus works with trusted operators, and the drivers onboard are verified.
- Customer support is available throughout the journey.
- redBus provides instant vehicle replacement under unforeseen conditions.
Cities where Bus from Bus Hire is available
redBus Hire is serviceable in all major cities of the country. Whether you are looking for a bus on rent in Mumbai, a bus on rent in Delhi, or any other major city, redBus brings you options from different bus operators.
Safety Precautions Taken by redBus Hire
Amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, redBus ensures that you stay safe while having an enjoyable trip. redBus has taken several precautions to ensure the safety and health of its staffs and passengers, such as:
- Mandatory use of Masks for all staffs and passengers
- Thorough cleaning and sanitization before and after each trip.
- Regular Temperature Checks
- Hold on to the provision of blankets and linens.
- Provision of using Hand sanitizers.
You may like to read: Bus Hire for employee transport services