Delhi is one of the most populous and busiest metropolitan cities in India. This place with rich history boasts monuments and memorials of freedom fighters, breath-taking Moghul and Hindu architectures, and mouthwatering local dishes.
Delhi is also infamously known for its hour-long traffic jams, extreme weather conditions, and air pollution. Hence, to enjoy sightseeing in Delhi, it is preferable to hire a vehicle from a reputed car rental in Delhi with driver who knows how to navigate the city traffic patiently.
The BusHire service of redBus, with its collaboration with India’s best operators, is a one-stop option for a quick and hassle-free renting experience for your travels in any part of India.
Why book a BusHire Vehicle in Delhi?
- The user-friendly online platform and impeccable services provided by BusHire make them the best car rental in Delhi.
- You get well-maintained vehicles with verified drivers from the operators of the best car rental services in Delhi.
- You have budget-friendly travel options with quality services from the cheapest car rental services in Delhi.
- You don’t have to pay the full amount at the time of booking.
- There are no hidden or extra charges for booking and getting operator quotes.
- You get a 50% refund if BusHire fails to provide the exact vehicle chosen by you.
- You can live track the journey through tracking links sent to the registered mobile.
- You can contact the 24/7 customer service to resolve any issues regarding travel arrangements.
- Vehicles with issues are repaired or replaced without any delay.
- The safety initiative of redBus has made travelling safer.
How to book a BusHire vehicle for sightseeing in Delhi?
redBus aims to provide the best travel arrangements for your planned itinerary at an affordable price range. The booking process for BusHire is quick and easy, with the instructions mentioned clearly on the site.
For the local trips, share the date and duration of sightseeing, pick-up and drop-off points in Delhi, number of passengers, trip itinerary, and your contact details. Based on these details, redBus will send you the quotations from different operators with vehicle photographs and other information.
Go through the quotations and choose the best vehicle which accommodates your group requirements and budget. Finally, confirm the booking by paying 15 to 50% of the total cost and remaining before the journey. If you have tentative plans, go through the refund policy before you book the vehicle.
Types of vehicles to choose for sightseeing in Delhi
redBus works with the best vehicle rental operators in India. They have a wide range of vehicles to accommodate the requirements of different groups. You can choose buses, tempo travellers with or without AC for large to medium groups. For small groups, you can go for compact Sedans and luxurious SUVs, which will provide you with one of the best travel experiences in Delhi.
The range of amenities available on these vehicles may vary based on the type and operators. The basic facilities include comfortable seats, leg space, storage space, music system, charging points, etc.
COVID-19 pandemic safety measures
To address passenger worries regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, redBus started the Safety initiative with some strict measures. As per this initiative:
- Both staff and passengers must wear masks.
- Temperature checks are conducted for both staff and passengers.
- The vehicles are cleaned and disinfected thoroughly before and after every trip.
- Hand sanitisers are available in all vehicles.
The commitment of redBus to provide a hygienic environment for their passengers makes them the best choice for car rental services in Delhi.
Whether it is one-day sightseeing or a long vacation to Delhi’s outskirts, redBus BusHire will provide the right vehicle for your most awaited trips. The ease of booking and comfort of travel make your trips cherished and fill them with unforgettable experiences.