For Indian railway trains, the term “live train running status” refers to each train’s precise location and any current delays. The projected train arrival time at upcoming stations is also included. Traditionally, live train running status is done either by visiting the official website or can be done by visiting the redRail app in just a few easy steps. But, What if you can easily track the live train status on Whatsapp? Yes, that’s right! redRail by redBus has rolled out free “live train tracking” on WhatsApp to offer real-time train updates for travelers after their train ticket booking. And not just that, RedBus is the first company to launch LTS (Live Train Status) directly on WhatsApp, and as such, this new feature and capability are now available.
Live Train Tracking on Whatsapp
RedBus, the world’s largest online bus ticketing platform, has announced the launch of a new free service on WhatsApp that provides real-time information on the location and arrival of all intercity passenger trains in the nation. This announcement follows the successful launch of redRail, a standalone lite app for rail ticketing.
How does it work?
- Before starting their journey, travelers can call +91 9538039911 on WhatsApp and enter their train number to find their train’s exact location, running status, and time of arrival.
- Travelers can also know the status of a train from the day before by entering the PNR number and finding the status of their ticket confirmation.
Benefits of Live Train Tracking on Whatsapp
Live train tracking on Whatsapp has several perks over running trains’ traditional tracking process. Let’s check out some of the advantages below.
- Live train tracking on Whatsapp makes it possible to have a hassle-free experience without worrying about waiting or looking for train updates.
- Users of this feature can share their real-time position with loved ones while traveling.
- Apart from WhatsApp, there is no other installation, memory requirement, or app/tool needed for the service, so users may conserve battery life and data usage while looking up the train’s location.
Why Live Train Tracking on Whatsapp?
The goal of releasing this live train tracking and information service is to give people throughout the country, especially in rural regions, a very simple and practical approach to having a real-time information window on trains. redRail by redBus has utilized WhatsApp because it is one of the most widely used and reliable messaging apps in the nation and because it enables our consumers to have a seamless discovery experience.
This unique feature is dedicated to the 22 million passengers who take intercity trains every day since we think it will significantly reduce the anxiety that comes with pre-boarding and train travel.
You can also visit redRail, a standalone lite app for rail ticketing, by redBus, the world’s largest online bus ticketing platform, to book train tickets. You can also enjoy its other unique RIS features, such as PNR status, seat availability, train timetable, trains between stations, coach positions, and more.