Why Booking Online is the Best Way to Book Post COVID-19
Owing to the widespread concern about safety and hesitation to travel in different parts of India, online bus ticket booking seems to be the best way to book post COVID-19. From the launch of new apps to online healthcare and grocery-order services, India has been going through a great digital transformation since the Coronavirus outbreak in January. Standing in a queue, witnessing the crowd, and physical transactions do not seem to be good ideas. The online bus ticket booking system allows you to choose the most suitable traveling option from your home without breaking social distancing norms. Let’s explore some more reasons for booking bus tickets online post COVID-19!
- As social distancing is an essential preventive measure to contain Coronavirus spread, online bus ticket booking helps us book a journey without being in a crowd. Besides, the hassle of standing in a queue at the agent’s office awaiting your chance is not a factor anymore.
- COVID-19 concerns promote new interest in cashless payment since Coronavirus could be transmitted by handling cash. To go touchless and reduce human contact, booking a bus by paying online through card or UPI, looks like a great option. Eliminating the practice of cash transactions can help cut down on the spread of the virus.
- The best thing about booking a bus ticket online is that it comes with a customer care facility and often includes the bus operator’s helpline number for any query. You need not stay in confusion whenever you have a doubt about your journey, which is highly anticipated in the post-COVID period.
- It’s easy to track the bus you have booked online with the help of a bus tracker feature during the time of unprecedented events. For instance, the ‘track my bus’ feature on redBus allows travelers to track the live bus location on map and plan commutes to the boarding time accordingly.
- In a world fighting with the Coronavirus crisis, last-minute changes in the journey and booking cancellations could be common. By booking a bus ticket online, you’re sure to get your refund within the given period directly into your bank account, which seems not-so-feasible in the case of a travel agent.
- With online bus ticket booking, you can always check the customer reviews and ratings of the bus service before making the payment. Especially in the post-COVID period, it would be important for you to check if the bus is properly clean and sanitized, if the bus staff is wearing masks, or if there are a limited number of passengers to maintain social distance.
Booking a bus ticket online not only saves your time but also is a healthy practice to ensure travel safety. The redBus team believes in keeping you connected to what matters the most, and hence a new Safety+ feature is launched by redBus to make every passenger feel safe while traveling on a bus.